Search This Blog

Thursday 25 September 2014

Progress and planning of the new book is going

faster that I had anticipated.

My heart (I think I have a heart - I have an organ that allows blood to flow around my body at least) had been set on the book of conspiracies and monsters and anomalies on Earth, but the time was not right.

With the recent retrieval of my dead husband. 'Simply' Gary, it felt more natural to go down a more horror filled path, and work on the book of horror stories that my nan used to read to me.

I have been having a break for the past month, focussing on reading instead of creating.  It has been blissful, and inspiring, and has left me bursting at the seams with creative juices and energy.

Restoration of the book is going well, the aim was to have the book finished in 2016, but it could be ready for a draft print before the end of next year, the year of 2015.  Official release will then be around the start of 2016.

With the pre-release of Can Tea Really Make You Invisible? I gave a free badge away and signed each book with a personal message.  With Absurdly Disturbing Tales I am hoping to have something a bit more special in line for the first ten people who pre-order.  We'll have to wait and see.

Restoration of 'Simply' Gary is going well.  He is still unable to talk, but I can still hear him.  I can't seem to avoid that insistent voice.  He seems sad.  Blames me for his death.  It was a bear though.  Another two weeks and I believe that 'Simply' Gary will be ready for rehabilitation

and if you are reading this then you must be a fan... So I have some information that is just for you... the free copies of my books will not contain ALL of the story.  To find out the full story, then you will need to buy the book.  This isn't so that I make money, it is to ensure that my grand scheme is complete and successful.  SHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment